-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter CCH
Sent: Wednesday, 19 October 2005 2:35 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta Data Dictionary and physical
table tructure not match

I open the table structure in Axapta Data Dictionary and physically open
the table structure of the database. I found that there's some slight
difference between it.

I can see about 13 fields extra at the table in Axapta Data Dictionary,
but when I physically look at it the physical database structure
(Oracle), that
13 fields is not in there.

I tried synchronize the data dictionary and even particularly
synchronize that table, but it still the same.

Is there any possibility that a license will restrict the field creation
in physical database?
Or how this could happen?

I started to look at it when there's some error logged into
SysTraceTableSQL.

Peter CCH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM