hi Siva

1. in the create method of datasource salestable on form sales table declare the following

    FormButtonControl   fcb = element.design().controlName("ButtonLineQuickQuote");

2. in the same method paste the following code

            tabLineOverview.setFocus(); ** this is existing line
            fcb.clicked(); ** paste this line.

and you are almost there.

cheers

harry

Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Pals,

          I Need to create a salesordercreation wizard with 2 screens. In First screen, It should get the SalesTable information and in the second wizard SalesLine information.if we click the finish button, it should insert records in SalesTable and SalesLine. If anybody come across this type, Please let me know how.....

Thanks & Regards,
Siva

  We Born to Win...