Thanks for reponse !

I have used existing Excel template Import functionality for creating sales orders but could not succeed.

you please tell me correct format.I used SalesTable,SalesLine,InventDim what else is remaining into it.

Your response is waited

Hemant Kumthekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

You may like to create the Excel spreadsheet from Axapta  Administration>>Periodic>>Data export/Import >> Excel Spreadsheet.  I have upload sales orders & Lines using the same technique, quite simple. If you need the format let me know.

Hemant

Priyank Krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can anyone please tell me the way to upload data in SalesTable & SalesLine with the purpose of creating Sales orders.

Any responses are welcome.

Cheers,
Preety