Hi

I think the easy way to do this is create 2 variables, and update one to other when you change the record. When you fill both send to display (use programmableSection).

Gokhan Can <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi ;

I am trying to create a report which break sone page into two and

Writes lines into first half page and then the rest into second

Half page.

Is there any way to do this in Axapta ?

 1 st line                N+1 st line

 2 nd line               N+2 nd line