hi Steve

thanxs for that. Actually I dont have any idea as to how the webforms work, so thought it would be great to learn the functionality this way *s* Thanx for letting me know the problems, would certainly save me some time.

regards

harry
ps: do take a look at the recently uploaded project on www.systomatics.biz, hopefully you will find it interesting.

sa_axapta_developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Harry,

I won't mind if you develop a solution and post it on your web site.
As a matter of fact, if it works well, it will be such a good thing
to have that you should be able to sell it.

Keep the following in mind though:
I suspect it won't just be a simple conversion from Windows to Web.
While this type of approach can work with "simple" forms - forms with
a fairly low level of complexity - I think it will be trickier with
complex forms with "splitters", multiple tab controls, etc. on them.
I know that for some forms in Windows, they tend to "simplify" them
on the web by creating several steps (forms) that flow from one to
other.

Another thing is the validation of fields that aren't captured...
when to do these validations?

Okay, the above are just potential issues, but maybe it is as simple
as just writing a utility.

If you get it right by whichever means, please let me know as I would
be interested. This should be a cool tool to have.

Kind Regards,
Steve