Hi Siva

Here is an attached example I prepared for you. Open form1 and enter vlaues in the integer edit boxes then select the menu to load form2 and you will see the values passed from form1 to form2. Hope this helps you.

Varden Morris

Senior Developer

WellPoint Systems Inc.
Suite 2000,
500 - 4th Ave SW
Calgary
, Alberta, Canada

T2P 2V6

(403) 444-5848 direct

(403) 444-3900 main

(403) 615-1604 cell

www.wellpoint.ca

Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi pals,

          How can I Pass more than one item from a form to another form. In my problem, If Iam selecting an item it is passed through the method called parmitem. When Iam calling this class from another form, I can get the Item through the parm method of the class. I need to select multiple item which I should get it from another form.
          If any one come across this type of problem, and found solution, Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Siva

  We Born to Win...

Varden Morris