-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jens
Strandberg
Sent: 03 November 2005 15:39
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Form, stay at same position after
research()

Hello there,

In the PurchTable form, let's say that the cursor is positioned at
purchase line 3. I then click a button that will launch a method that
will
modify information in the current line. In the method, research() is
also
called.

The purchase line will update just fine, but research() will move the
cursor to purchase line 1. How do I keep the focus on line 3 ?

Using reread() will not display changes immediately.

Thanks in advance!

/Jens

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM