hi Priyank

easy mate! this was not a big job, 2-3 hours at the most.

regards

harry

rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";
The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of a
third party and the programming style/development standards may suit
such a point of view.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Priyank Krishna
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply and very much thanks for the work you are
doing for our Axapta community.Goodness begets Goodness.

> 'The only reason you have is because you give.'
>

> "Harry (Harshawardhan)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi
>
> I have updated www.systomatics.biz with a revised project for
> uploading journals. This will fix the issue of assigning inventory
> location. There was also a bug that I discovered and I have also
fixed
> this bug
>
> regards
>
> harry

> rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
> specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM