From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leberbauer Herbert - News
Sent: 04 November 2005 07:55
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Batch-Job running on AOS?

Hi!

What do you think about running Ax-batch-jobs on the AOS. But not with a
client running on the machine which hosts the AOS.

I want to know, if the AOS itself is possible to run some Ax-programs. I
know, he has no user-context, but the AOS connects to the database and has
access to the Ax-application. So everything we need is there - almost...

Any ideas are welcome!

Herbert

Business finance course Business finance consultant Business finance magazine
Business finance schools Business finance schools Business finance small software