Hello All,

 We need to know how to cancel / delete a Sales Order in Axapta, where it has been told in error, that the Sales Order has shipped. You can't just simply sit on the Record and delete it, so I am wondering does anyone know how I can delete / remove a Delivered status Sales Order (Also know as Packing Slip Update)

Any help on this would be great! Plus this is a good one, and anyone who contributes, write something, I will do my best to list you on the blog entry post that I will post about this issue.

-Brandon