If radio button denotes recod's field then the
selection is saved to the database when you press "+"
(AddButton/EditButton) if ShowAddButton or
ShowEditButton property is set to "Yes".
If this selection is added to the web page as a web
control and it means some filtering parameter
(Filter:: Open/Posted/All) then you might want to have
WebButton control and to modify it's clicked()
method::

viod clicked()
{
Super();
Switch(WebRadioButtonName.selection())
{
 case (0) : // apply rage to get open transactions
               break;
 case (1) : // apply range to get posted transactions
               break;
 case (3) : // clear range to get all transactions
               break;
}
)

--- Rocco Giumelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, Thankyou that is great, But I am still stuck
>
> To get the selected Value, do I put this
> webradiobuttonname.selection() in a
> method in the design field or on the datasource.
>
> What saves the selection to the Database?, also I
> have only three enums to
> select from and the Portal Page Shows four, unsure
> where the fourth one
> comes from and what it was for.
>
> Rocco
>
>   _____
>
> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

ance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Bus

iness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+sc
> hools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w> finance
> course        Business

s+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w

4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finan
> ce+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA> to
> business finance
> Small

nce+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Busi

ness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+sch
> ools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw> business
> finance
> Business

+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4

=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+financ
> e+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>
> finance consultant
> Business

inance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=B

usiness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+
> schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>
> finance magazine
> Business

nance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance&w4=Bu

siness+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business+finance+s
> chools&c=6&s=185&.sig=1RfnhYZpV99RKWRZzSH4gA>
> finance schools
>
>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *      Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village

> " on the web.
>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ribe>
>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

>   _____

Paulius Cerniauskas