Hi all!

            We've been having case where creating a production order was taking a lot of time (in the range of 20min).  I've drilled down the issue to line 9 of BOMSearch.init() where BOMHierarchyCheck::checkBOM() is called.  It's actually the circularity check that is taking that long.  One of the items that take a lot of time has 9 levels and has ~130 items on the first level.  I don't think we have big BOM compared to other companies.  Is there a way to speed up that check?

            I know that once the check runs successfully, the next production order will not trigger a check for circularity until someone changes the BOM.  Can this be checked before the production order creation occurred?  Like when the user has finished his modification to the BOM he can run circularity check on one item or all of those who needs circularity Check.  I don't want the one creating the production order to wait to long for circularity check.

Waiting for your input,

Regards,

Steeve...