hi

I have uploaded a project on my website explaining how to do this

regards

harry

rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";

The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of
a third party and the programming style/development standards may
suit such a point of view.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "axapta tecnical
consultant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Harry,
>
> No business scenario involved.
>
> Just want to add lines in between the code. or want to modify the
line by using X++.

> I know changing code at runtime is not recommended. But since its
a current requirement of the project, thats what i have to do.

> After that compilation can be done manually or programaticaly.
>
> If you know any solutions, please provide it..It will be really
helpful.

> Thanks
> Maverick

would know that changing code at run time is not recommended since
it involved recompile)

>   Regards
>

>   Harry
>

>   This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";

>   The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view
of a third party and the programming style/development standards may
suit such a point of view.

-----------

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of axapta tecnical
consultant
>   Sent: 10 November 2005 07:37
>   To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
>   Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Insert a Line by coding??
>

>   Hello All
>

>   We want to know that whether is it possible to add a line of
code in method of a class by using X++ code. If yes then how?

>   Ex
>
>   In Class :  SalesFormLetter  ->  calcLine()
>
>   I want to add a line at 4th row of the code with the help of
coding.

>   Thanks,
>
>   Maverick.
>

>   Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

finance  Small business finance
>         Business finance consultant  Business finance magazine
Business finance schools

of Service.

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM