Pls eloborate what exactly are you doing.

pls check the file mentioned file path in concerned Definition group ->Table Setup.Is it .xls file or other.

Regards
Priyank

Mukesh mutreja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

      I am new in axapta. I am facing a problem with importing the
excel sheet through template wizard. I export customer table through
template wizard. i filled all the mandatory fields in that excel file.
but when i import that file in Axapta then it shows the error " File
not opened". please help me in this matter where i am going wrong. Its
urgent.

Thanks in advance

--
Mukesh Kumar