Hi Mohit,
do I understand you right that you want to import data not coming from Axapta ? Why don' t you use standard functionality ?
Under Administration / Periodic / Data Import / Export you can set it up with an import definition type ยด"user defined". Then you can also setup the fields to come in the correct order.
The other way ist possible to:
You need a table instance for
COMMON  myTable;
Dicttable   dt = new DictTable(myTableId);
DictField   df;   //You'll need for the fields
Int            i;
;
Now you can create an instance of this by table by
myTable = dt.makeRecord()
Afterwards you have to loop over the fields (dt.fieldCnt() will give you the number of fields in the table.
You can address the field in your table with
myTable.(fieldId)
but you'll have to check the data type of the field
This are only some hints. Take a look at class SysDataIntegration how it is done in standard Axapta. If you need more help you can contact me.
Greetings
John

mohit rajvanshy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
Hi All,

Can we do the transaction dynamically on the table?
The problem is that i will pass table name as string
in the function and depending upon the name we need to
do the transactions. The passing parameter is of type
string and the function will loop through all the
columns for the table and one by one insert/update the
columns for that table.

Thanks in advance
Mohit

Regards
Mohit Rajvanshy

http://farechase.yahoo.com

H.W. Bous

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher