Hi Mollar

The type is FormDesign. A form object comes from the FormRun class under the system documentation node. If you expand the FormRun node you will see design. You can then double click the design to see the type returned by the method.
Senior Developer
WellPoint Systems Inc.
Suite 2000,
500 - 4th Ave SW
Calgary
, Alberta, Canada
T2P 2V6

(403) 444-5848 direct
(403) 444-3900 main
(403) 615-1604 cell

"@ Mollar @" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,
Iam using this code to loop the controls on a form.

int i;
for (i=1;i<= element.design().controlCount();i++)
{
      info(strfmt('%1',
element.design().controlNum(i).name()));
      element.design().controlNum(i).visible(false);
}

and I thought to use a recursive function to loop all
controls on the form coz this code gets the main
containers on the form.
My problem is i don't know how to send
element.design()( control/container ) as a parameter
to the function as I am new to Axapta and this X++
whole thing.
so can anyone help me in that?

how to send element.design() as a parameter to a
function???

thanks a lot  everyone.
Regards,

http://mail.yahoo.com