How and where (in what method) do you do to check the value of the criteria?

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de giovannimarais
Envoyé : 16 novembre 2005 09:18
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Retrieving report selection criteria

Hi, I have added a query to a report and then added the selection
fields and ranges using :

emplDataSource.addRange(fieldNum(ProjEmplTrans, emplID));
emplDataSource.addSelectionField(fieldNum(ProjEmplTrans,emplID));

My problem is that after the user clicks 'Ok' I cannot see what
values the user added. I have tried using a QueryBuildRange to
retrieve the value but it is always empty unless I set it manually
myself using :

 queryBuildRange =  emplDataSource.addRange(fieldNum(ProjEmplTrans,
emplID));
queryBuildRange.value(strFmt("AJE"));

But even then I always get "AJE" even after I change it to a
different value in the selection criteria form. Is there any way to
find out what the value was that the user picked?

Thanks
GM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM