Hi friends;

is there any Ýndian friends that work in Ýndian companies or universities whom one of the interested area is  Axapta, Navision,other ERP solutions..etc.

I applicated the Indian government's scholarships for turkish researchers and if I win the elections I will go to India for researches. And my working and research's main topic will be of course Axapta and Navision. but in my new ERp process, I am taking some trainings for Axapta.

I need a help from Indian friends, in India which universities or research companies Should I work? Then I will apply to this intitutions for acceptance letters.

Kind Regards;

Tansu Tosun
Bilgeadam IT Academy
Istanbul/ Turkey