Alejandro,

As you were using the COM connector, do you have a license key to do so?  If so, how many?  And how many are currently in use?

Barry.

From: Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Alejandro Ibarra
Sent: Friday, 18 November 2005 9:56 AM
To: Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] COM+ Test error

Hello Barry:

I still have the problem with the COM+ test, the environment in which I am working is the following:

1.- Windows Server 2003 SP1 (last update and hotfixes)
2.- SQL server 2000 enterprise SP3a
3.- Axapta 3.0 SP3
4.- The server is configured with Active directory, Axapta is not included in the active directory.
5.- I'm working in a Domain controller.
6.- The Identity of the Navision Axapta Business Connector is a local user with Administrator permissions. The system do not allow me to use the interactive user option.
7.- The user that i use to register Axapta Business Connector is an Axapta valid user, and the password, it also have the configuration keys to manage the business connector.

"Bayliss, Barry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

Alejandro,

Has this issue been solved?  What was the problem?

Barry.