Dear all
  I have a problem about how to use 2 languages in Axapta. My customer
have 2 site in 2 country (Finland and Thailand) and they want to use
Axapta from Main site in Finland. For users in Thailand, they connect to
Axapta in Finland by Citrix. But they also want to use both language
(Finland and Thai). I don't know how to config Axapta for this situation or
how to enable unicode in Axapta. Does anyone have any idea please tell
me?

Thank you very much for your help.
Bobo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM