I've found solution of my problem, I hope so.

In Inventory Model Group I've allowed Physical Negative Inventory, and
then I've created Credit Note for my purchase order.
When I've had correct value on vendor transactions, and correct cost
amount of item from foreing country
I've used inventory journal to change cost amount of item that we have
produced.

Thanks,
Radek

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM