From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sri ram
Sent: 22 November 2005 05:04 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Multi Geography Setup

I used the the security keys functionality in Axapta.

The things are very simple, if we select mutiple countries then we
have the option for assigining permissions for each user group or user
for a particular geography. Pls follow the following steps

1. The country specific functionality is enabled by clicking the
configuration key for the required country, which afterwards makes it
possible to utilize the legal and market requirements for the
individual country on the same application.
2. The country specific functionality is configured using the
permission tools as the rest of the application modules. The
configuration possibilities are placed in its own security key
viewing, making it easier to distinguish the country specific
functionality from normal functionalities. In the Viewing list choose
Country specific and start configuring.

hope that solves my problem.

Thanking you.

Regards