Hi pals,

         I got a problem while prinitng report. Iam adding 3 fields in the report datasource sorting. While running the report Iam selecting (checking) only one field in the select query Sorting tab. I want only the selected field should be sort. IS there any way to clear the non selected item .
For eg.
           Iam adding item number, vendor number and invoicedate in the report datasource under sorting.

  In the report dialog , under sorting tab, the three fields will be displaying. If Iam checking for vendor and item number  for grouptotal, the report shows the record by sorting invoicedate also. I want to clear the sort field if not checked.

    hi , if anyone come across this type of problem, Please give suggestion how to solve it....

Thanks in advance....

Thanks & regards,
Siva

  We Born to Win...