Good morning (in this timezone atleast) everyone,

  We have intensive select queries that we need to run to generate an Excel file.  We've coded those in Axapta and they're taking a lot of time.  I've been told that moving those queries to Stored Procedures could greatly reduce their running time.  We will check if this is true in our case but if it is, have any of you work with stored procedures in Axapta?  I know we can run them in Axapta, I'm more interesting in the management part of those SPs.  Since they are not part of Axapta (like tables, views, …), do you have a clean/simple idea to manage those as close as Axapta as it can get?  The ideal situation would be a section in Axapta where you can add SPs and they synchronize in the database.  I know it's not possible; I just want to know how close to that I can get.

Thanks for reading thru,

Regards,

Steeve...