hi well i believe that u have to override the body executeSection at the design level.

pengbsam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello All:
  New in X++ development so need help on the report design in axapta.
I am trying to create a report that printsout individual page for each
record in query. I have tried the fetch and sent function. Nothing
work. Really frustrating. Would somebody please help! Greatly
appreciated it.

IN MEMORIES