Dear Padmaja,

You have to study the basics of Inventory transations
in AXAPTA.

Don't you have "User Guides" or "Training
Materials"...?

Please go thro' it.  You will find the answers.

Regards,
K. Ramalingam

--- Padmaja Iyingar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   P.S: I would like to know the answers. i am not
> asking anyone to share questions or answers.
>
>   1. what would be the inventory status if there
> physical date, but no financial date?. ( i think its
> delivered )
>
>   2. what would the inventory status if there
> financial date, but no physical date?.
>
>   can anyone help answer these or direct me where to
> look for?.
>
>   thanks in advance,
>   Padmaja

>  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million
> songs. Try it free.

WIN ONE OF THREE YAHOO! VESPAS - Enter now! -
http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/features/competitions/vespa.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM