When you received the items, the physical date gets updated and when it's invoiced or costed in production, the financial date gets updated. If the financial date is updated, the physical date is updated as well.   I don't think it's possible to have just the financial date updated.

From: Padmaja Iyingar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Another unknown question from T & L certification by Microsoft
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:01:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi hemant/Abin,

Thank you for your replies. This time I am cautious to comment on any. I could not find anything in T &L manuals.

1. what would be the inventory status if there physical date, but no financial date?. ( i think its delivered )

2. what would the inventory status if there financial date, but no physical date?.

can anyone help answer these or direct me where to look for?.

thanks in advance,
Padmaja

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!