Hey all,sorry for those who read this at the implementation group...

Whenever we reset a WO after a picking list or RAF journal was posted,
a transaction, receipt, with status "Purchased" is created for the
Rawmaterial being posted before, im i right?? So this transaction is
like a purchase?? and since we still have no cost for the WO or RM
because we didnt cost it, how Axapta will calcutlate the cost of item
in this transaction whenever we re-calculate or close? will it
consider the quantity with zero value and add it to all other receipt
transactions in case of average cost price??

i really need to understand this cause as i had noticed that such
transaction wont have cost price the thing it will effect the average
cost price. please help and thanks very much.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM