From: Padmaja Iyingar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
CC: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] A stupid question
from T & L certification by Microsoft
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:03:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi ,

Today I gave T & L exam. I failed it. However I
encoutered a stupid question.

How is onhand is divided?

1.quantity
2. Price
3.date
4.inventory dimension

And you know, I feel all of them right. But it a
single answer question.

Am i stupid or the question is stupid?.

or do you know answer to this?.

P.S: I am trying to know answer.
thanks in advance.
Padmaja

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.
Try it free.

Business finance course Business to business finance
Small business finance Business finance consultant
Business finance magazine Business finance schools

Terms of Service.

---------------------------------

---------------------------------
Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new
MSN Search!

Business finance course
    Business to business finance
             Small business finance
                                            Business
finance consultant
Business finance magazine
      Business finance schools

Terms of Service.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM