Hi George,

Make sure you have specified 0.01 as the round off in USD Exchange rates

Regards,
Sun Fen

On 11/30/05, Brandon George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Error in unit of amount in currency ' USD ' Must be rounded to ' 0.01'

Hello All!

 The above error message is what I am getting when trying to invoice a Sales order. I have walked through the code and it fails when trying to post to our Commissions Ledger in the General Ledger accounts.

I can't not find much on this, and I was wondering if anyone has came across this, and if they could help me out? This is very urgent as I am not sure how to resolve this, and it is holding us up on invoicing.

thanks,
Brandon

Sun fen