Hi John,

Did you place -cluster=ClusterName in the advanced textbox on the general tab of the client's configuration? Did launch the client after the server was stopped to reconnect to another server in the cluster?

axapta123 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear all

I have problem in clustering

-I have created the three object servers in axapta server manager,
-Three object server are maintaining same data
-Three object servers are running
-Also the i have mentioned "-cluster=cluster name" in axapta
configuration utility and each  object server

I can able to connect the client,

Now I stopped the first object server, (as per cluster concept
documentation Axapta server manager will distribute the client to
another running server)

Now second and third object server is running. But the client can
not able to connect to the server

Any further setting is needed for the clustering

Please any body help me how  to configure,

Regards
john

Varden Morris
Senior Developer