From: Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Varden Morris
Sent: Saturday, 3 December 2005 12:08 AM
To: Axapta[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Best Practice error (Wrong security key. Security key must match position in main menu)

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for taking the time out to explain the solution to the problem you had. Your explanation is a very important point.

Varden Morris

Senior Developer

WellPoint Systems Inc.
Suite 2000, 500 - 4th Ave SW
Calgary
, Alberta, Canada
T2P 2V6

(403) 444-5848 direct

(403) 444-3900 main

(403) 615-1604 cell

Vikas Garg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Varden,

Thanks for your valuable advice, this is a very important point to remember while designing any new object. But, in my case problem was some where else, It was because of the fact that any security key not having any parent key should not be assigned to any object. One should only use child keys instead of using top most parent key otherwise you will always get error as Wrong security key. Security key must match position in main menu.

Regards

Vikas Garg

(Technical Consultant)

EuroInfo Systems Pvt. Ltd.