From: Lukas Nugroho Putro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:19 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] SO can not be 'Picking List Regist ration' Updated

Hi, nihar

I think your setting is right..  If you create PO from SO and your PO is not Packing Slip yet then u update SO through Picking List Registration, a message error will occur (see my previous attachement) but if your PO has been Packing Slip (the stock has received on warehouse) then you update Picking List Registration, a message will not occur since the stock is available on the warehouse

Nihar Saraiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Lukas
Thanks for the effort taken.

I still stick to what i had written in the earlier mail. If i have a PO raised for a specific SO, the issue of Stock In Hand should not arise. On the other hand, even though i have received the required stock thru the PO why cant i Picking List Registration Update the SO..

Am i missing some logic in raising a PO thru SO and Invoice updating the PO. What r the things that i need to check?

Nihar