Hi All,

Hope that your can help and guide me how to solve this
problem.

My users currently are using Axapta 2.5 version, the
finance manager try to run import for his account
file, but don't know why after import, the
administrator access right all being disable.

I try to use administrator login to reset the
permission by running 'set all to full access' but the
icon is dim off.  Any way to reset the administrator
to have the full access?

Kindly help.

Adelyn

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM