Dear all, I have a question regarding master planning:
Scenario:
Supposedly I have planned purchase order generated from master planning
for item X of 500 qty, delivery date of 10 Dec. My on hand inventory is
zero.
Then I create a purchase order for item X of 100 qty, delivery date 8
Dec. I run the master planning again, and the planned purchase order
qty is revised to 400 for item X.
Later on I modify the purchase order (100 qty) to have delivery date of
15 Dec (after the original requirement date of my master planning), but
after re-run the master planning I found that the planned purchase
order for item X is still 400 qty! (Nothing has been received from the
purchase order; I expect to have 500 qty of my planned order).
What would be the cause?

Thanks & regards

Hardi T

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/T42rFC/KbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM