Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Landed cost

Thanks for taking time to respond!

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Syner P
Sent: 07 December 2005 01:10 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

Hi Christoph,

We are using this functionality similar to your needs. We are achieving this with two auxiliary account.

First we use the misc charge on the PO as item/ledger(aux.account). And then we record the misc charge invoice in general journal as a different invoice but choose the second ledger aux. account as offset.

At the end of periods we clear these aux. accounts.

Hope this will help you.

BR

cdlmalherbe01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

We want to use Ax's misc charge functionality for landed cost in
Purchasing but require that the miscellaneous charges can be assigned
to creditors other than the "stock" creditor.

In other words, we want to be able to generate separate invoices for
the main creditor and misc. charge creditors from the PO.

Does anybody know of a work-around or 3rd party solution for this?

Kind regards,

Christoph.