-----Message d'origine-----
De : Axapta-Knowledge-Villag
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Brandon George
Envoyé : 8 décembre 2005 08:05
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Rounding real's

Hello All,

 I recently did a post: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2005/12/rounding-in-x.html about using the rounding method on a real. I thought it was strange how I had to get this to work, and another visitor to the blog posted a comment on how he tested out and got some strange results. Anyway I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the subject matter?

thanks,

Brandon

P.S. I will post it on the same post...with permission of course!