in the case where the misc charges estimated differ too much from
the 3rd party (shipment cost) invoice, and you are left with a big
variance in the contra ledger account, you can actually perform misc
charges adjustment under Axapta AP, periodic, journal, invoice. of
cause you would need to run recal or invent closing to get the cost
relected if the items has already been consumed or sold.

roadsidetree
www.prorsus.com

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Christoph
Malherbe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for taking time to respond!
>

>   _____

Syner P
> Sent: 07 December 2005 01:10 PM
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Landed cost
>

> Hi Christoph,
>

> We are using this functionality similar to your needs. We are
achieving this
> with two auxiliary account.
>
> First we use the misc charge on the PO as item/ledger
(aux.account). And then
> we record the misc charge invoice in general journal as a
different invoice
> but choose the second ledger aux. account as offset.
>

> At the end of periods we clear these aux. accounts.
>

> Hope this will help you.
>
> BR
>

> cdlmalherbe01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> We want to use Ax's misc charge functionality for landed cost in
> Purchasing but require that the miscellaneous charges can be
assigned
> to creditors other than the "stock" creditor.
>
> In other words, we want to be able to generate separate invoices
for
> the main creditor and misc. charge creditors from the PO.
>
> Does anybody know of a work-around or 3rd party solution for this?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Christoph.
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo!

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=37474/*http:/promo.ya
hoo.com
> /broadband/%20%0d%0a>  DSL Something to write home about. Just
$16.99/mo. or
> less
>
> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
>

>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *      Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-Village> " on the
web.

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubsc
> ribe>
>
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.
>

>   _____

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM