Hi Gan,

Thanks a lot for your reply. This is really valuable for me.

Thanks & Regards
Harsh

On 12/13/05, S.C.GAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Harsh,

1) The kernel generates the RecIds. Insert record.
Rec id is a reference that each record in the database
gets.  It is unique in each company.
2) Id? you mean Object Id? Object id is an internal
reference in Axapta to reference the objects in the
application.
3) Refer to CustTable.modifiedField public method.
Last statement --
this.AddressMap::modifiedField(_fieldId);

Regards,
S.C.GAN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/V42rFC/EbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com

For $25, 15 Afghan women can learn to read. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rQ8GtB/SdGMAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM