Hi everyone

I have a production order created and Report as finished using Route X,
where in Route X i have defined cost category A1 to post to a costing
account 123.

Later on I realised when I want to do costing I choose wrong cost
category, it supposedly A2, and post to costing account 456.

What I did then:
-I revise the route on the route master table;
-I reset the production order to status "created" and then go to
Production Route form and change the cost category for that production
order.

Then I do restart -> RAF -> costing.

But after do costing still axapta pointing to account 123 (old one)
instead of 456. I do re-checked on the prod route and it tells me that
the prodroute uses cost category A2 which is pointing to account 456.

If I create another fresh production order and do RAF->costing, yes it
is fine posting to 456. Why my old production order still pointing to
account 123?

what are the possibilities?

Best regards

Hardi T

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM