Dear All,

I am facing a huge delay around 40-45mins to create one planned
production order form the MasterPlanning module.

We are running Axapta 3.0 AOS under 2003 plateform and ORacle 9i
DB.the size of the DB is 25G.

Planned Order form is trying to add some new records in three huge
Tables
Reqtrans with alsot 2Million records
ReqPo with alomost 2 Million records
RweqTrabnsCov with alosmt 1,4 million records.

I tried to optimize the DB and rebuild the indexes more than one
time but with no huge difference.
I had some doubt in the AOS and I tried to create the Planned Order
usign the 2-tier but still I am facing the same delay

Is there any way to optmize the DB or the Application

PLease Advise ASAP

Thanks
Absi

$15 provides a child with safe, clean water. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vp8GxB/icGMAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM