Hi,

If this just happen suddenly it could be possible that the statistics for the database is outdated. Do you have a maintenance plan set up to update the database statistics on a shedule? Did you do any hardware/network changes recently? Did you try rebooting the AOS and database after the problem? Did you execute any performance check on your servers (Database) to see if you are running out of disk space?

Senior Developer
WellPoint Systems Inc.
Suite 2000,
500 - 4th Ave SW
Calgary
, Alberta, Canada
T2P 2V6

(403) 444-5848 direct
(403) 444-3900 main
(403) 615-1604 cell

Hennie Potgieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

As you can see, clustered indexes are an absolute necessity (unless maybe for tables with LOTS of update statements and few inserts/deletes).

I also assume you are not doing credit limit checking as part of the posting of a sales order  because this is known to be slow.

Hennie

Hennie Potgieter  - Senior Business Analyst

UTi | cnr Olievenhoutbush & Brakfontein Rd | Centurion | Gauteng |  0061 South Africa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]