From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry Deshpande
Sent: 15 December 2005 22:10
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Refresh problem again

Hi James

“Start position – First” cannot result into this behavior.

Which system are u using? I tried this in V3S3 but cannot replicate the behavior. (though I vaguely remember encountering this long time back)

Regards

Harry

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"

The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of a third party and the programming style/development standards may suit such a point of view.