Hi Hardi,

This is the first time I am hearing of this problem but it appears that the WINSTA.dll file is either missing or not registered on the client computer where you executed the job. If you are using windows XP this file should be in the system32 folder. You should execute the job on a client computer that has this file registered or copy it to the required client computer and register it.

Senior Developer
WellPoint Systems Inc.
Suite 2000,
500 - 4th Ave SW
Calgary
, Alberta, Canada
T2P 2V6

(403) 444-5848 direct
(403) 444-3900 main
(403) 615-1604 cell

Hardi T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear all,

When I do consistency check after it runs in a very long
time it ended up with an error "This application has
failed to start because WINSTA.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

This error only occurs when I did the consistency check
for inventory only (partial check) but not occurs on the
other modules.

What would be the problem?

Thanks & regards

Hardi
Ikuti Lomba Foto Wisata 2005, kirimkan foto-foto terbaik Anda. Pengiriman mulai 1 November s.d 31 Desember 2005. Keterangan lengkap ada di http://lombafoto.telkomnetinstan.com/ dan dapatkan hadiah jutaan rupiah!! (khusus Jawa Timur)

Varden Morris
Senior Developer
WellPoint Systems Inc.

(403) 444-5848 direct