Any barcode reader could work. Basicaly barcode reader
only send what it read to the pc using keyboard signal
plus spesific characters like enter or tab.

To print barcode using Axapta, just make a report and
replace the font using barcode font.

--- MARTINUS GETTY SANTIKA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM

http://mail.yahoo.com