De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de RAJKUMAR
Envoyé : 20 décembre 2005 04:29
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] MenuItemButton in a form

A Form has ledger,Customer,vendor accounts listed in combo box and respective lookup form where for each type of account selected in combo displays from StringEdit box Now i want to add a button next to the form and
when selecting the particular account number from lookup and pressing the button should open the ledger form or vendor form or etc with only the account number i selected or can display all the value but the
selected account number highlighted. Is there any solutions. I tried using MenuItemButton where only one meuItem name i can give, suggst me.

Thanks

RK