Hi Harry,

The process can be summarized as follows :

while select custtable notexist join accountstatement

        find balancerecord for customer in accountstament for current period
(current period = blank period)

        store balancerecord in oldaccountstatement
        calculate balance for current period

        find new customerstatus in definitiontable based on balance

        set new status to customer and update custtable

        update blank period to closed period (e.g blank -> 200512)

        insert new balancerecord(s) for customer in accountstatement for open
period (period = blank)

the accountstatement table is a new table which consists of all
transactions made to the customer (sales orders, deliveries, invoices,
payments) so we can retrieve the complete history of the customer in
this table. (at this moment the table is about 2.000.000 records, but
once everything is live, we will look at figures between 20&30.000.000
records)

We see this behaviour also in other processes which are more complex
to describe. This one is a fairly simple proces and is easy to simulate.

In your reaction I make up you have encountered such behaviour
already. So, I'm very curious !

Regards,
Stefan

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Deshpande"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> From which tables are u getting the information from? Do you do any
> updates on these tables like mark a record that it has been updated?
>
> What are the tables into which you are inserting the data?
>
> It would be helpful if you could write in detailed description.
>
> The problem you have is not unusual and yes, it can be solved.
>
> Regards
>
> Harry

> rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
> specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";
> The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of a
> third party and the programming style/development standards may suit
> such a point of view.

For $25, 15 Afghan women can learn to read. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rQ8GtB/SdGMAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM