Hi all,

I try to call SmmBusRelTable form from another but the form not
retrieve data.

It's like smmbusreltable need parameters to retrieve only the record
link to the field BusRelAccount.

Ex:  When we call SmmBusRelTable form from SmmContactPerson, we got
only the record associated to the Current contact.

Someone know if it possible to call this form and retrieve all data
like in the main menu ?

Thank you !

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM