Try posting the additional consumption materials also in the journals by adding new line so that ur time and quantities are captured. It is not necessary to raise new order at all

Regards

senthil
-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Hardi Tirtakusuma
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:13 PM
To: axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] A master Plan Question

Hi Sun Fen
what is the effect to my costing calculation if i tick "accept error" to allow reporting bigger RAF qty? Suppose I report as finished by 10% greater qty and I consume materials and process cost also 10% greater, how axapta calculates my per-qty cost?
If possible I want to avoid using "accept error" approach because axapta will accept everything includes forget to post route etc.

Thanks & regards
Hardi
Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?