Hi

I don’t know much about sql server but u should definitely switch off auto shrink

Regards

Harry

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon George
Sent: 22. december 2005 15:52
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Database Options

Hello Everyone!

 First I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone is happy and joyful, and just keeps with them why we call it Christ-mas.

Now I do have a question, or should I say I have something to show everyone, and then I am wondering if everyone could give me there feedback. I am attaching a screen shot of our current Database Options for our Live AX Database:

I was wondering if AX pro's whom have had a lot of experience with fine tuning from the database side could take a look at these options and tell me if there is anything that could help me optimize the database from this point of view.

thanks,

Brandon